Partner Zone

Unauthorised superpayments taken from account

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
cwish27
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Unauthorised superpayments taken from account

Has anyone experienced MYOB taking out superannuation payments from their bank account through superchoice, over the last two weeks without authorisation? It just happened to me last night, where a large amount of money was taken from my bank account duplicating a previous debit from 4 February? This is quite alarming and something I did not sign up for. 

11 REPLIES 11
Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
11,848 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

11,848Posts

1,396Kudos

1,774Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Unauthorised superpayments taken from account

Hi @cwish27 

So that I can look into this can you please send the following information in a private message:

• serial number
  • business name
  • primary contact name
  • primary email address
  • screenshot of the bank statement showing super payments deducted twice

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

MsK-inthebooks
Experienced User
34 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

34Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Yes, same here! I found the same this morning. I've already PM'd to resolve too.

SB5
4 Posts
User
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Yes this just happened to me and I have waited 45 mins on phone with MYOB and they keep putting me on hold and then the call has dropped out.  I would like to know how to contact someone to get our money back.

MsK-inthebooks
Experienced User
34 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

34Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Hiya, Can you hover over Tracey's ( the moderator's) profile and you should be able to send her a private message. 

JoChurch
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I have the same issue.  My bank account shows an amount taken out when I haven't processed pays.

Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
11,848 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

11,848Posts

1,396Kudos

1,774Solutions

HI @JoChurch 

We are aware of a situation that has impacted our customers that have made recent superannuation payments in which they have had the funds deducted multiple times. Our teams are working on this as a priority. Emails will be sent to all impacted customers with information and the resolution.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

JoChurch
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Does everyone affected need to send you these details?  I look after two companies (only one is affected - Church Osborne PL).

I have tried private messaging but it isn't allowing me to do that, it takes me to a screen that shows me details about the moderator or if I select send a message i am taken to a screen that says Private messages but no where to write.

cwish27
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

I received this message from MYOB yesterday, it was sent to me personally. I rarely use this forum, so I am not sure how you get to speak to a moderator. If you have to, start a new post (?) and maybe a moderator will contact you like they did me.

Dear , 

An error has meant you have been debited twice for your most recent superannuation contribution payment. As a matter of urgency, we are working to reimburse you for the full amount additionally charged.

This occurred due to an issue in the transition of your superannuation payments across to SuperChoice, per our recent terms update. We deeply and sincerely apologise for any impact this has had on you and your business, and getting this issue resolved for you is our number one priority.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at superannuation@myob.com and we will work to respond to you as soon as possible. 

Kind regards, 

The MYOB Team 

JoChurch
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you. 

I received an email this morning saying that the topic has been accepted as a solution (so thought everything had been solved). This is not the case.

I have sent through all our company details to the email address you have received.  They are replying really quickly.

We can put through pays, just not the super until a fix is implemented.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post