YTD payroll figures different before and after upgrade

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
becn
Experienced Cover User
116 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

116Posts

53Kudos

0Solutions

YTD payroll figures different before and after upgrade

Hi my last pay run period end date was 22/1/23 

I've been upgraded since then and wanted to check the YTD figures (gross, PAYG and   Take home) from our employees last payslips to the YTD figures up to 22/1/23 now that the system has been upgraded.

I ran the 'pay item transaction report' with all payroll categories except PAYG and super for 1/7/22 to 22/1/23. They don't match, the gross is less after the upgrade??? 
I also ran the same report for just PAYG and again the $$$ amount is less than the payslip before the upgrade.

we only have two employees and it's less for gross and PAYG YTD for both.

I don't understand why this would be different now and doesn't give me a whole lot of faith that everything else has carried through properly meaning more checks need to be done.

for example, I've commented on another post because I reconciled all accounts at 31/12/22 and now nothing reconciles!

Another issue is that the base rate for both employees is the same in the pay item, however when I ran the pays the base rate is 2cents more per hour for only one of the employees??

So far I've been on the system twice since the upgrade and it's proving to be really frustrating!

2 REPLIES 2
becn
Experienced Cover User
116 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

116Posts

53Kudos

0Solutions

Re: YTD payroll figures different before and after upgrade

Hi

just wondering if I could get a reply please?

Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Re: YTD payroll figures different before and after upgrade

Hi @becn 

To reconcile payroll run the Payroll activity and Payroll register reports and make sure they are the same. The payslips are pulling the YTD amounts from the file at the pay period date. 

To reconcile STP run the Payroll summary report (Reporting>>Payroll) and the YTD verification report (STP reporting centre>>EOFY finalisation tab) and check these reports reconcile.

Let me know how you go with those reports.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post