migation myob account right to myob bussiness Pro

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
maryanne
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

migation myob account right to myob bussiness Pro

I have migrated from account right to MYOB Business Pro...do I have to set up STP again with the new software? it seems that it is already all migrated but not sure if I should do anything else?

3 REPLIES 3
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: migation myob account right to myob bussiness Pro

Hi @maryanne

Thanks for your post. When moving from AccountRight to MYOB Business you will need to set up STP reporting, our help article Just moved from AccountRight or AccountEdge?  has information and instructions on the tasks you need to do after migrating. 

Please note that If your business has previously reported via STP using another MYOB or non-MYOB payroll software, when you set up STP in MYOB you must notify the ATO of the BMS ID of your previous software. Otherwise, your employees' year-to-date (YTD) payroll information will be reported twice to the ATO. Information on how to find your BMS ID is available on this help article under the FAQs. 

Do let me know if you have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

anhlu
Experienced User
25 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

25Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Melissa,

I think we have this issue now. I dont think we notify ATO the BMS ID when we migrate. staff seen to have duplicate income statement now. Is there a way to fix this

Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @anhlu

Are you using STP 2 now ? If you are, you can notify the ATO of your previous BMS ID within your software, this help article has information and instructions on how to do this. If you don't have the option to transfer the BMS ID you will need to contact the ATO in regards to the duplicate income statements. 

Do let me know how you go. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post