C-Card payments showing up as unallocated transactions and can't be cleared.

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Goldcom
Experienced User
58 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

58Posts

6Kudos

1Solutions

C-Card payments showing up as unallocated transactions and can't be cleared.

When people are paying their bills using online payments myob is converting the invoice to closed. However when the payment comes in later with the bank feed it is not being automatically matched as it should be but instead showing up as an unallocated transaction. The problem is that I cant match it to anything because the invoice was closed earlier in the week when the customer initially paid it. I started a post on this problem previously and was advised as follows.

"Thank you for your post. I would suggest going to Banking >> Reconcile accounts and check if that transaction is already ticked. You can then untick it and Save progress to try and match it with your bank feed. Let me know how it goes."

I tried this this morning and the transaction doesnt appear in Reconcile accounts. The only place I can find it is in Find transactions.

Clearly there is an issue here. This should be automatic and not something we have to go in and fix everytime a customer makes an online payment.

3 REPLIES 3
Isaiah_C
MYOB Moderator
1,514 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,514Posts

63Kudos

120Solutions

Re: C-Card payments showing up as unallocated transactions and can't be cleared.

Hi @Goldcom 

Thank you for the post. It will be my pleasure to assist you on this. May I have the screenshot of the transaction on the Find Transaction so I can further assist you and please hide any sensitive information.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Goldcom
Experienced User
58 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

58Posts

6Kudos

1Solutions

Re: C-Card payments showing up as unallocated transactions and can't be cleared.

I hadnt heard anything back in time and I needed to move on so I deleted the transaction so I could match the bank feed. Next time it happens I will post again.

Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,453 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,453Posts

42Kudos

152Solutions

Hi @Goldcom 

Thank you for your post.  We're sorry for the inconvenience. We are glad to know that you are able to match the bank feeds. Feel free to post again if your have any other queries and we will be happy to assist. 

Cheers,

Shella_A

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post