Editing customer notes solved (yes it's possible)

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
yobers
Trusted User
35 Posts
Trusted User
Trusted User

35Posts

4Kudos

2Solutions

Editing customer notes solved (yes it's possible)

I am writing this post because I know a number of users (including myself) have experienced frustration with the changes to the customer notes section on the create invoice page. However I recently discovered a way to edit the customer notes. I'm not sure if this is a very recent added feature or if this is something that has always existed since the Essentials upgrade but no one seems to know about it. Regardless, I thought I would share the solution for other users...

*Click on the main business tab in the top right hand corner and select 'Sales settings' from the drop down menu. Then select the 'notes to customer' tab and from there you can edit any of the default notes to something that is customised for your own business. The only issue with it is that the note description must contain the complete note details for it to show up properly in the invoice. 

1 REPLY 1
SupportNoteGuy
MYOB Staff
168 Posts
MYOB Staff
Australia
MYOB Staff

168Posts

74Kudos

11Solutions

Re: Editing customer notes solved (yes it's possible)

Hi @yobers - thanks so much for spreading the word!

In addition to your great info, here is a help topic with more details: Notes to customer 

Kind regards,

Adrian

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post