gemmalafranchi
1 Post
User

1Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Essentials updates

Hello.

Since Essential has had an upgrade the following 3 notes have been updated and Im finding it very frustrating and time consuming that we can not complete the following now.

1 - when I leave 0 in the unit price I cant save. Sometimes this has to remain 0 in the initial quote as I need to source new products.

2 - Ive created a quote and now I want to add another item at the top of the quote... is this possible to add a line?

3 - Ive created a quote can I move around the order? all these things could be done before on the old essential and are now not possible...

this is no helpful! please revert back.

2 REPLIES 2
Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,069 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,069Posts

118Kudos

229Solutions

Re: Essentials updates

Hi @gemmalafranchi 

Thanks for your feedback. As for saving quotes with 0$, have you tried changing the No of units to 0? This will allow you to save the quote with a $0 total:

Screenshot 2022-05-27 092948.png

2+3. This is currently available only for invoices, however I do see the benefit of this applying to quotes as well. I have forwarded your feedback to our developers team. See this help article: Adding and removing lines in invoices.

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Cam2c
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
Contributing User

9Posts

50Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Essentials updates

This is crazy. Why remove essential features like this?? We pay a decent monthly fee for a professional acocunting package to look unprofessional in our quotes. I have a 40 line quote and to add a feature to the top line i have to start again?? That's insane. There is clearly a reason MYOB have kept the ability in invoices, but chose not to in quote?!

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post