Experienced Cover User
83 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

83Posts

98Kudos

0Solutions

Invoice outage followup

Today. Invoices finally working by around 9:00am. Before that the first thing I noticed this morning is that the majority of posts that related to this issue have cleaned up by having been moved under one post. Wow. They now have actknowledge the problem by adding it to their status page. The response from MYOB has been slow and for many small businesses who only have weekends or after hours to do their invoicing left frustrated.

3 REPLIES 3
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
44,738 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

44,738Posts

6,150Kudos

6,685Solutions

Re: MYOB priorities

Hi @pippypip 

Thanks for the feedback

Our team has been investigating an error that impacted our MYOB Business customers from invoices not being accessed. The majority of these posts have been moved to the single thread as they were in relation to the single topic - Invoices stuck 'loading' This situation has since been resolved and our team will continue to monitor the situation going forward. We are also working through our processes to prevent significant delays in communication with our customers (typically our status page) from occurring in the future.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

stagehand
Experienced User
20 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

20Posts

65Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven

It's now obvious that MYOB had no staff monitoring it's IT platform, forums or social media over the weekend - for a product marketed as a "Business" solution this is unacceptable. Given the issue has been fixed in the first hour of Monday morning, it's clear MYOB was dependent on staff coming online as usual during work hours. What will MYOB be doing to address this serious internal issue? You need to explain how this won't happen again in order to restore any confidence in your product.

I note that you've merged all these posts however I reported an unrelated issue related to messages stuck in a "Sending" status and not being delivered to customers. Is this issue being investigated?

JanJ
Experienced Cover User
41 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

41Posts

37Kudos

0Solutions

Seems the solution/fix to invoices not loading has meant that incorrect invoices have been sent to clients.  Good one MYOB.....again!

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post