Invoices Stuck with Sending Status

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
MartinLeG
Experienced User
31 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

31Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Invoices Stuck with Sending Status

We have just discovered a random bunch of overdue invoices showing with activity marked as 'sending' - and the activity history shows date created but no history about it being sent. So we have no idea if these invoices have been delivered or not. Some older threads on this subject suggested it was a known issue and had been sorted out - but clearly not so. Can someone advise how to resolve please? (BTW this is in Essentials, not AccoutRight but that option doesn't appear in the location drop-down.)

7 REPLIES 7
Isaiah_C
MYOB Moderator
1,464 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,464Posts

60Kudos

114Solutions

Re: Invoices Stuck with Sending Status

Hi @MartinLeG 

Thank you for the post and I'm sorry to hear that you've had this experience. Are you using the option for invoice reminder? And may I know the date on the e-mail? You can also try to resend the invoice and let me know how it goes.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

MartinLeG
Experienced User
31 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

31Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Sai - I can see 4 invoices showing as 'sending': 5/6, 2/6, 8/5 and 28/4 - however this earliest invoice is closed - so presumably the invoice was delivered on this one. Is there a way I can tell if the others have actually been delivered before simpy resending?

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,009Posts

86Kudos

253Solutions

Hi @MartinLeG

Thanks for the update.

In this matter, you would need to Open the invoice again >> Activity History (at the bottom of the invoice) it will show the invoice has been Emailed. This also show when the email has been Viewed by customer.

Our article Emailing, printing or downloading invoices has instructions on how to do this within Essentials.

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Leneth

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

MartinLeG
Experienced User
31 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

31Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Not so. Activity history only shows 'created date'. Screenshot 2023-06-06 at 3.08.18 pm.png

Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,009Posts

86Kudos

253Solutions

Hi @MartinLeG

Thanks for the screenshot.

In this case, it means that the invoice hasn't been emailed or the invoice is not successfully sent. You would try to resend and check the Activity history if it will show there. If not, you may check the business settings, and email default to check if this email accountright@apps.myob.com is already whitelisted on the customer's end.

Do let me know if you have any further trouble with that.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Leneth

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

AndyG
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Yes seems lots of people including me have this problem. You dont know if its been sent or not some being paid so they obviously being sent. I never had this issue with the old program, seems they have not ironed out the issues before making this version "LIVE" Im using MYOB Essentials

Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,760 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,760Posts

78Kudos

343Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @AndyG

Thanks for posting again and we appreciate your patience. 

We understand that the invoice activity is a crucial part of your workflow. As per the update, this issue has been reported to the team and it's likely that this issue won't happen again. However, the invoices that are already impacted by the issue need to be force-updated. For us to go about forcing the update to invoice activity, we need to send the invoice email again. I also understand that sending these invoice emails again would feel redundant, but doing so will fix the issue for that invoice. 

Let us know if you need any further assistance with this. 

Cheers, 
Genreve

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post