Invoices stuck 'loading'

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
actsmart
Contributing Cover User
9 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

9Posts

9Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Unbelievably poor/unacceptable customer service

Me too!: smileymad: This is a real problem. I have rebooted the computer and tried different browsers but only got the same result. What is going on MYOB?

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: Invoices stuck 'loading'

Hi Everyone

Our team is currently investigating invoices in the MYOB Essentials/MYOB Business product range.  More information and updates will be made available through the MYOB Status Page.

We sincerely do apologise for the delay in getting this matter investigated and the inconvenience this may have caused.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Nellay
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Unable to Open Invoices

I'm unable to Open Invoices.     Just waiting with a spinning wheel.     Been like this for 3 days.

vintageconz
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: MYOB BUSINESS PRO ONLINE VERSION SAVED INVOICES WON'T LOAD

I'm also having this issue!

image.jpg
nikki5
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Unable to Send Invoices Day 3

Unable to send Invoices now for three days. Very frustrating and need assistance with getting this sorted. The lack of support for this Software is a joke. I have had issues since MYOB upgraded. The invoices just load and go around in circles. then i get an error message - I have tried changing browsers and cleanng cache and restarting computer etc. I am at my wits end with it! 

Something went wrong

Try refreshing your browser 

if issues persisit contact MYOB support. 

Mick1962
Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

11Posts

6Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Invoices not sending

MYOB is the problem!

I'm sure many businesses (such as us) are really excited about the constant MYOB issues especially 2 days out from end of month when we're all trying to get our invoices out so we can get paid.

WhitmanHolmes
Experienced Cover User
13 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

13Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Invoices not loading

This is started on the weekend November 26/27 and continued 28.

Sales invoices aren't loading.

The issue was observed both in Western and Eastern Sydney on the same file.

malarky
3 Posts
User
Australia

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Invoices (Essential) will not open. Spinning wheel of death is the only response

MYOB Support? No chat line, no response from emails sent, Phone support (60 mins plus queue).

Meanwhile, I can not view invoices and therefore can not send invoices to actually keep my business running.

Rubbish !!

malarky
3 Posts
User
Australia

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Me too - and no repsonse from MYOB support !!

@campaignr wrote:
I'm the Treasurer of an NFP that uses MYOB Business Lite for its bookkeeping. Today, our MYOB Business Lite account is getting stuck 'loading' whenever I attempt to open an invoice. Is there an issue with MYOB's server or the software? How do I ensure it is fixed pronto so that I can complete my tasks during the hours I have available for my volunteer work for the NFP?

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi Everyone

Users should now be able to access and record invoices as intended with the MYOB Business platform. Our team will continue to monitor that situation going forward.

Once again, we sincerely do apologise for the delay in getting this matter investigated and the inconvenience this may have caused.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post