Partner Zone

Invoives not emailing to customers

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
david33
1 Post
User

1Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Invoives not emailing to customers

When will I be able to send invoices to customers? It hasnt worked for 3 days now. It probably the most importants part of a running a business. I can't get paid by my customers MYOB.  By the way thanks for sending my monthly invoice. Funny how your process works!!!!!!!

9 REPLIES 9
topten
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Invoives not emailing to customers

yep its a pretty messed up April fools joke thats for sure

topten
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

turns out this problem has been going on for WEEKS

how incredible that a bsuiness where probably the #1 role of the product would be to email a customer an invoice simply doesnt work nor do they know how to fix it

Marylouise123
1 Post
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

I have tried calling and have been hold twice for over 1 hour and each time it gets to 10 min wait it disconnects not happy! But received my bill this morning to pay myob for job they arent doing!!!

Proccy
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi mate ive been having the same issue h0pe thy have it fixed soon.

Its been a real inconvience .

Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
7,988 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

7,988Posts

700Kudos

1,132Solutions

Hi everyone

We're sorry to hear that you're impacted by this. Our teams are working on getting this resolved at the earliest and we'll post an update as soon as it's fixed. We again apologise for the inconvenience caused due to this. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

marcus_a
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

There has to be a better way of communicating with your customers this is totally unsatisfactory!

1. Why is it happening?

2. Which customers are affected?

3. What can be done as a work-around?

4. Will you be issuing subscription refunds to those affected?

Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

145Kudos

378Solutions

Hi @marcus_a 

I am sorry to hear you are not able to send invoices. We are aware that some clients can see the invoice activity history is stuck in sending. However, we are seeing that the invoices are being sent. You can test this by emailing an invoice to yourself, the email should come through. Can you please confirm the last 4 digits of your serial number so that I can pass on your account details to our teams who are investigating this.

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

marcus_a
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Emailing an invoice to myself doesn't help, since from what I've seen the affected customers are using Microsoft 365. I was able to send emails to other customers and they recieved them fine.

I deactivated sending invcoies via MYOB (aka Mailchimp) and the email was recieved, and two days ago, I was able to send an email using MYOB without a problem, so for the moment, as far as I'm aware the problem is solved.

However the ongoing concern is the lack of communication from MYOB regarding these sorts of problems. If emails are being dumped down the memory hole with no notification whatsoever, then that poses a massive problem moving forward.

It would be awesome if MYOB were proactive about these sorts of things instead of reactive. That is to say, when a problem arises, you contact your customers to advice them what's happening, who is affected and any workarounds, if any.

My Serial Number ends in 5857

Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

145Kudos

378Solutions

Hi @marcus_a 

Thanks for your message. I am glad to hear this issue has been resolved for you. I understand your frustration regarding the lack of communication. I have left a note in your file outlining the issues you had and passed your feedback on the team. If you have any issues in the future please do get in touch with us.

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post