Logo is miniscule on invoices

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
JMBAU
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Logo is miniscule on invoices

I recently changed the logo on my invoices.

My new logo is miniscule and looks ridiculous - it's hardly legible.

Please don't copy and paste the blurb about trying a different format or making sure the file size is right. I have done all of this. Nothing is working. I've even emailed the CEO of MYOB but he doesn't respond to his clients.

Can anyone help?

2 REPLIES 2
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: Logo is miniscule on invoices

Hi @JMBAU 

Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. Along with the file size, the other thing to check is the dimensions are the correct ratio. The ideal image dimensions are 3000 pixels x 514 pixels. 

If your logo do not follow that size (or ratio), then I would crop it to make sure it doesn't get shrunk when being uploaded. 

If it is the correct dimensions and size, feel free to respond with a screenshot of how it looks when printed and the file you have uploaded, so I can reproduce the error on my end.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

JMBAU
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Logo is miniscule on invoices

Thanks for trying to help. In fact, the recent (November 2022) upgrade of Essentials has fixed the issue.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post