MYOB PAYBY

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
claire1989
Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

11Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

MYOB PAYBY

Hello,

We recently changed banks and through the owners MYOB login changed everything that had an option for us to add the new bank details including on our invoices and for VISA payments. Customers are somehow still paying to our old bank account through MYOB payby. I also have 2 transactions in February that have not been automatically matched off in the bank feed and it gives me no indication who has paid. This is how one of the examples reads in our bank statement and the bank feed:

TRANSFER FROM MYOB PAYBY MYOB000006 TRANSFER

How am I supposed to know who has paid us with a reference like that? Not user friendly at all. 

I have just waited for 1 hour and 20 minutes to talk to someone and they told me that they didn't know how to help me figure out who has paid but they were going to send me a link for how to change the bank details to our new bank account for when clients pay through myob payby. They have sent me a link in my email to 'Customer surcharging for online payments' which took them over 10 minutes to find. This is not what I asked for and I already know how to do this and infact recently changed the option to be adding an automatic surcharge when clients pay through card.

Is there anyone out there who can help to use your software? Would appreceite the help.

Thanks,

1 REPLY 1
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: MYOB PAYBY

Hi @claire1989

Sorry to hear about this. I've sent you a private message with contact details of the online payments team that we recommend reaching out to in regards to the payments going into your different account, as this is something they will need to look into. You can view this private message when signed into the Community Forum by selecting your avatar on the top right hand corner of the window > Select the envelope icon. 

In regards to more details about the payments made, you can run the transaction details report which will have more information. Our help article Online invoice payment reports has more information on this. 

Do let me know if you have any further questions. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post