premo
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

MYOB subscription direct debits

Since switching to MYOB Business Lite I have experienced nothing but conflicting information from your call centres.  I have been very patient but this has been going on since the end of June 2022 and I am now fed up that MYOB cannot get the direct debit/credit card payments of my two subscriptions right.

Before purchasing MYOB Business Lite I was told I could have two company files on the subscription.  So I joined.

Then when I went to migrate the second company file I was told I would need a second subscription.  I said OK, disregarding the misrepresentation first received.  

I reiterated that these are two separate companies and the subscriptions would have to be paid separately.  The original (and long-standing company with MYOB of over 15 years) was to continue to be deducted from the credit card on file and the newer separate company was to be a direct debit.

First payment in July was wrong... with both payments coming out of the second newer company.  On calling I was told we could separate the payments and I provided (again) the payment details....  I spoke (on other matters on several different occasions in the meantime, and each time I told the person I was speaking to that I had problems with the payments arranged, and each time the person told me they could see it was correct.

Second payment in August was wrong, again.... with both payments coming out of the second newer company.  So I called again, and again they said they could "see" it was fixed.... older company to come out of credit card and newer company out of direct debit account.

Third payment in September and you guessed it.... wrong again.... now I don't see the difficulty here but I feel I have been misled from June.... if you can't do it say "we can't do it" but don't keep wasting my time for what must be at least 5 hours of waiting on hold for someone at MYOB only to be told something is done when it isnt.

Can I speak to someone please who will get this right as the level of frustration now is through the roof.

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
MYOB Moderator
11,382 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

11,382Posts

1,343Kudos

1,701Solutions

Re: MYOB subscription direct debits

Hi @premo 

I'm sorry to hear you've had that experience. For billing enquiries we do recommend you contact our Accounts & Billing team on 1300 793 130.

Having said that, if you can send me the following information in a private message I'll be happy to look into this for you:

• serial numbers
  • primary contact name and email address

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or