Partner Zone

Printing Multiple invoices

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Garry4
2 Posts
User

2Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Printing Multiple invoices

Good Evening,

With the new version of MYOB essentials I was wondering how it is possible to print multiple invoices as was in the previous version please. I would greatly appreciated any input

16 REPLIES 16
ChrisMYOB
1,545 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,545Posts

0Kudos

173Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Printing Multiple invoices

Hello @Garry4 

While you are able to email multiple invoices at once you are unable to print multiple invoices in the new Essentials. 

This is due to the way you have to view the invoices individually. 

I have passed this feedback on to our product team. I would also recommend raising this as a suggestion over on the Essentials Ideas exchange or upvoting if this already exists.

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

RMMSydney
3 Posts
User

3Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Hi there,

this is a game changer in a very negative way.

We assumed that the lack of ability to print multiples was a bug in the new system when we were thrust onto it this week.

Instead of an abilty to print multipes, you have an ability to email multiples which has no option to email us (and only us) rather than the clients.

Please bring back the ability to print multiples as we will consider changing software to something that allows this very basic requirement.

We often need to search through multiple invoices through the description fields that is only possible through searching a pdf that has say 100 invoices in it.

The software has being dumbed down for no good reason. 

ChrisMYOB
1,545 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,545Posts

0Kudos

173Solutions

Hello @RMMSydney 

Welcome to the Community Forum.

I'm sorry that you don't like this change that has been made.

I will pass this feedback on to our development team. I would also suggest you suggest adding this feature to our MYOB Essentials idea exchange

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

RMMSydney
3 Posts
User

3Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Chris,

We don't have the time to chase things like this up. We've called, we've posted to you and we urge you to follow through. We're not asking for new features. But existing and citical function features that have been casually deleted.

ChrisMYOB
1,545 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,545Posts

0Kudos

173Solutions

Hello @RMMSydney 

This feature has been made into an enhancement request. 

I can't give an estimated time frame for when this is implemented into the system. 

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

HandyManner
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Australia
Contributing User

8Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

You guys are seriously 'Out to Lunch' how on earth can such a basic feature be overlooked. This is so pathetic it isnt worth time posting to your dev team 'enhancement?' . They should all be fired for gross failure. Im chaging to Quickbooks where at least the help function is actually that!!!!

@ChrisMYOB wrote:

Hello @RMMSydney 

This feature has been made into an enhancement request. 

I can't give an estimated time frame for when this is implemented into the system. 

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future

RMMSydney
3 Posts
User

3Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Is there an update to printing multiple invoices at the same time?

This is not a new development request but something  that was deleted in your update.

Going forward our company choice to stay with MYOB depends the longstanding ability to print multiple invoices as a pdf as our contract details for hundreds of existing previous jobs are written in the description field of invoices that we can search in bulk in one PDF for example all invoices for a single client.

Thanks.

AustraliaRus
2 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

We have the same issue. Just upgraded two days ago and doing EOM invoicing. What previously took me 10 seconds has just taken me two hours. I have another 2 hours to do for another project now. Selecting multiple invoices to be downloaded or printed in one file is a very basic requirement. This is the only way our client will receive invoices for payment. Process now is: Search invoice number, view invoice, export invoice, print invoice as PDF, Save invoice and rename. Then combine all invoices into one file via PDF software. Massive opportunity for human error here. Come on guys, this is a joke. If this can't be sorted out we have no choice but to move elsewhere. 

ChrisMYOB
1,545 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,545Posts

0Kudos

173Solutions

Hello Everyone

I'm sorry about the trouble this is causing you. 

I have been continually adding in the names of those that have since come forth with wanting this feature and passed it on as feedback.

I would also highly recommend making a post or upvoting a post already made for this feature over on our MYOB Essentials Ideas board.

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post