Recording recurring MYOB Lite

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Zac4
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Recording recurring MYOB Lite

Hi,

I have just imported my MYOB file into Lite, and can't seem to record a recurring transaction. I see the ones I want to use set week correctly (weekly in this case), but I can't find how to actually record these each week? Also, I have weekly money transfer recurring transactions set up and I also can't find how to record these.

Can anyone asssit please?

Thanks,

Zac

5 REPLIES 5
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: Recording recurring MYOB Lite

Hi @Zac4 

Recurring transactions are generally created between 7am and 9am on the day the recurring transaction is due (depending on the schedule of that transaction).

Alternatively, if you have the recurring transaction set up with a never schedule i.e. the recurring transaction is set up as a template for future transactions you want to open the relevant transaction window and select Prefill from recurring. This will prefill the transaction based on the recurring transaction setup so any changes can be done before recording it.

Help Article: Recurring transactions have more information on the recurring transactions processes in MYOB Business.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

Zac4
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hello Steven,

Thanks for this.

I had been in contact with a MYOB tech on Monday, and they confirmed an error in my file. They made a change and said they would call me on Tuesday to confirm this fixed the issue.

I can confirm, this is not fixed, and no one has phoned back. I have left two messages with my MYOB sales consultant also but no call back.

Can you please confirm how I can get someone to fix this and call me back?

Very frustrating.

Thanks,

Zac

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @Zac4 

I am unable to see a callback request in the system for your account. I can see that you did speak to a Live Chat agent on this particular matter and you did provide some additional information relating to those transactions in making them recurring.

As indicated in the help article provided by the agent and the information, you should be able to open the transaction that you wish to have as a recurring transaction and selecting Save as recurring. This would allow you to set a frequency so that the transaction can be automatically recorded.

If you would like some additional assistance with that process the MYOB Community would be happy to assist, however, additional information such as what is exactly occurring in relation to those transactions i.e. are you not seeing the Save a recurring button on the Create Invoice window? Are you getting an error message..?

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Zac4
3 Posts
User
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hello Steve,

Thanks for your reply.

I did do an online chat on the weekend, but they could not understand my issue. I spoke to my sales consultant on Monday who placed my call to a tech. This is where they said they would call myself back.

No error message coming up, but confirming the tech said my file had an error and this is still not fixed.

How do I get this call back please?

Thanks,

Zac

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @Zac4 

As indicated there is no direct callback request listed on your account and therefore no scheduled callback has been planned. However, would you like to send me specific information relating to the call in a Forum private message i.e. the exact time it occurred, the agent you spoke to (if you do remember) and the phone number you called from? With this information, we can hopefully track down what happened with that call. Please note without that information and finding that information in our system we would not be able to arrange a callback for you.

In saying that, you are welcome to provide some additional information through this channel in relation to your Recurring Transactions situation. I'm sure the MYOB Community would be happy to assist with that

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post