overdue invoices not showing when open invoices selected

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
beondtheboxpict
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

32Kudos

0Solutions

overdue invoices not showing when open invoices selected

Just adding my frustration to the list MYOB. When I select "open invoices" I was able to see open and overdue invoices which are obviously still open  BUT now open only shows invoices  open withing my payment terms. To see overdue I have to select "all".  PLEASE FIX THIS MYOB.

9 REPLIES 9
CJonge
Contributing Cover User
7 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

7Posts

9Kudos

0Solutions

Re: overdue invoices not showing when open invoices selected

Monthly charges have gone up and reliability of MYOB has gone down. If you are going to do an upgrade, test before you make it live. Your product was working well and now it is so disappointing that your MYOB community can't access basic functions. Lots of frustration here!

evoul02
5 Posts
User

5Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

I thought I was going crazy when this has suddenly changed. So glad to know it's not just that has this problem.

carolhunt
Experienced User
13 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

13Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

I thought I was going nuts too!  I even suspected my bookkeeper of not doing her job, because she said she had finished all the invoicing and when i looked it showed some and not others.  Very frustrating.  Why on earth did they try and fix something that wasn't broken in the first place and if they did want to do upgrades, why not take a pole of it's paying users to see what we wanted.

I am now seriously considering of going to Xero!  MYOB take note that you have many paying and unhappy customers!

CATHROB_1963
Contributing User
9 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

9Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

I am having the same issue.  For the last 3 weeks I have had to contact MYOB via the chat function to get things resolved. I no longer want to work this way and have better things to do so will be looking at changing over to XERO.

Southo
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Im having same problem, I get open  invoices from one customer all the other unpaid invoices not showing.

Its one bug after another 

TP9
2 Posts
User
User

2Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Why haven't MYOB addressed this?  It is completely unacceptable.  I have wasted hours trying to fix my settings thinking that it was my fault.  I run other businesses on XERO and the Xero program only gets better.  Everything MYOB does makes things more difficult and to top it off, there is NO CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Southo
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

This still isn't fixed , I can't see who owes me money. 
This is not a minor bug 
Not much of an accounting package!

Sean_DC
MYOB Moderator
702 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

702Posts

44Kudos

48Solutions

Hi all,

Thank you for your posts. When you click the dropdown box it will show both Open and Overdue. Kindly try signing out and then signing in again. You can also try signing in to another browser.  

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Cheers,
Sean
Also known @Sean_DC

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Sean_DC
MYOB Moderator
702 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

702Posts

44Kudos

48Solutions

Hi all,

We appreciate your patience regarding this matter. Posting here again to let you know that the team was aware of this and that a fix was done last Monday. Open should show both Open and Overdue invoices. Overdue should be specific to Overdue invoices only. If you seem to have the same problem with the results showing, kindly log out of your account and log back in. You can also clear your browser cache or try a different browser. Here I am posting updated sample screenshots of what it should look like when choosing from either Open or Overdue.

OPEN

OVERDUE

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Cheers,
Sean
Also known @Sean_DC

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post