Bank reconciliation

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Busygirlange
Experienced Cover User
56 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Experienced Cover User

56Posts

17Kudos

1Solutions

Bank reconciliation

Since being upgraded this week to the MYOB business platform, all of my reconciled accounts now have incorrect balances. Obviously when the "upgrade" happened they have corrupted the data of the original essentials file.

I have reached out through the chat and all they offer is "learn how to reconcile accounts" link. For goodness sake they are going to have to get this worked out.

I am furious that they can destroy business information like this. Could I please suggest that any other businesses or bookkeepers that are affected like this, like this post so we can gauge the issue.

MYOB needs to be held accountable for lost time dealing with a product that has been misadjusted by themselves. 

May i suggest MYOB that you reach out and be proactive, before the ground swell of disgruntled customers ends in class action. (Product not fit for purpose).

1 REPLY 1
TheCoolShop
Experienced Cover User
82 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

82Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Bank reconciliation

@Busygirlange wrote:

Since being upgraded this week to the MYOB business platform, all of my reconciled accounts now have incorrect balances. Obviously when the "upgrade" happened they have corrupted the data of the original essentials file.

I have reached out through the chat and all they offer is "learn how to reconcile accounts" link. For goodness sake they are going to have to get this worked out.

I am furious that they can destroy business information like this. Could I please suggest that any other businesses or bookkeepers that are affected like this, like this post so we can gauge the issue.

MYOB needs to be held accountable for lost time dealing with a product that has been misadjusted by themselves. 

May i suggest MYOB that you reach out and be proactive, before the ground swell of disgruntled customers ends in class action. (Product not fit for purpose).

Hey there

You posted this under the incorrect forum subject but i feel your pain! May I suggest re lodging this under the bank feeds and reconciliation subject and you will find many, many people experiencing the same issue.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post