Bills created

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
charliandlenni
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Bills created

HI

Question ? I have allaocated my bank feeds and reconciled bank account. I didnt use the accounts I uploaded from in tray - so they are still sitting in MYOB as unpaid  Qusetion is - Can I delete them as they are entred just as cost of sale. Amd im thinking they would be in as double  ups Correct?

1 REPLY 1
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Re: Bills created

Hi @charliandlenni 

Have you already created Spend Money/bill transactions from the InTray documents? If so, the bank transactions should be matched to these already created transactions, instead of being allocated to accounts. Allocating bank transactions to accounts will create new Spend Money/Receive Money transactions, which effectively will be a double up to transactions created from InTray documents. In this case I'd suggest undo the bank feeds allocations, and match them to the Spend Money transactions/open bills already created in Essentials/MYOB Business.

If the InTray documents haven't been used yet, you can consider linking them to the Spend Money transactions created from the bank transactions instead - Working with InTray documents.

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post