Budget management

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
envirocopper
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Budget management

Why doesnt MYOB export my Budget  into a csv file when selecting csv? (only xls and pdf work)

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: Budget management

Hi @envirocopper 

When you say you are selecting csv, does it open the budget in Excel? If so then it sounds like it is doing as intended and generating the file as a csv, which is set to open automatically in Excel. You should be able to see this by the filename within the Excel sheet (top of the window) should have .csv on it or within the actual file that is saved which would be a csv file.

If you are selecting csv and nothing is occurring can you provide more insight into what is occurring i.e.e you are selecting CSV and then what happens? A potential thing to try would be to clear your cache and/or try within another browser.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

envirocopper
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Budget management

Hi Steven, Cache cleared and no change. I understand about exportng to xls but what happens when I click on csv is absolutely nothing happens. Nothing in Download folder, no csv file opening from bottom left hand corner etc.

Tried in Microsoft Edge and same issue. We have 2 companies with our subscription and both unable to export to csv, been unable to action fix for weeks now

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post