Business expense purchase made with business credit card and personal funds (cash)

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Fittech-air
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Business expense purchase made with business credit card and personal funds (cash)

Hoping someone can assist please! The business owner has purchased an item for the business (business expense) using some personal cash on hand and remainder on business credit card. How do I code this bank transaction in MYOB essentials and ensure the GST all adds up correctly? 

1 REPLY 1
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,122 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,122Posts

115Kudos

473Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Business expense purchase made with business credit card and personal funds (cash)

Hi @Fittech-air 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

Regarding your concern, you can record this transaction by processing a spend money and record split payments using "cash on hand and "business credit card" for more information about this, I'll provide you this Help Article, Spend money, to help you record any money you spend for your business. It would be best to speak to your accountant about this.

Additionally, you may look through on this Expenses for business and private use, you might find it useful too.

Please feel free to post again I'm happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post