CONFLICTING TECHNICAL SUPPORT DIRECTIONS

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
DAPHNE
Experienced Cover User
30 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

30Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

CONFLICTING TECHNICAL SUPPORT DIRECTIONS

We had an technician finally dealing with our technical issues last week which resulted in a request to forward our file - which was successfully upload.

We didn’t hear back from technical support for a full week – but when we called yesterday to follow up on the ongoing unresolved issues – we were informed that the file hadn’t arrived!!!!  This is ludicrous and totally unprofessional. The file was loaded last week and ticked as such.  The fact that no one followed this up for 1 week is also ridiculous considering our 2 month run around with these glitches.

We re-raised the file – only to be given conflicting information by the current technical support.  Completely negating what the previous instructions were.

I am requesting an upgrade of our complaint considering I have had 2 accountants employed dealing with this, as well as spending days on it myself.

As a long-term paying customer I find this unprofessional and unacceptable.

I wonder if there are any more like myself who are fustrated by the appalling disregard this company has for its customer and total unaccountability???  There is simply no one who we can turn to. Certainly no one suggesting they not charge us monthly until this is fixed!

I think I know why NAB didn't go ahead with the acquasition of the company.

Best regards,

Daphne Carmi
2 REPLIES 2
The_Doc
Ultimate Partner
1,537 Posts
Ultimate Partner
Australia
Ultimate Partner

1,537Posts

236Kudos

162Solutions

Re: CONFLICTING TECHNICAL SUPPORT DIRECTIONS - class action perhaps?

Hi @DAPHNE 

Whilst we can all probably sympathise with your agony and frustration over the "MYOB HELP Line" - we long time forum subscribers and Certificate Consultants (myself 25 years) have not seen this change that much and rely mostly on this forum.

Having said that, (and I am being the Devil's Advocate here) - online venting of your spleen with "cloaked threats" will not help your cause and will actually simply delay action by the good people on this forum - And The Forum was built to supplement the "MYOB Online Help" and you will get faster and more professional advice, action and help through this forum.

I have had some serious issues with MYOB in the past - and have felt exactly like you have - exactly with some issues still unresolved but MYOB is made up of 1000s of good people who actually "want to help" as best as they can!!! - and when you find that person - they help to the end of the problem.

As I say  "softly softly" - we all get frustrated, angry at something that isn't being resolved - I have found the best action is to go around and find someone else. 

Your problem - we actually don't know it - can this forum help.

I have used the upload and fix facility many times and "it has never failed" and the team behind it has risen to the occasion and fixed the uploaded file quickly (when they could) and much faster than they advertise.

Outline your problem and the MYOB Moderators and watchers of this forum will pick it up and try and resolve it.

Remeber if you feel angry at my reply -  I am jsut trying to HELP - as do all those on this forum - we do not below or are not in anyway affiliated to MYOB - just are good at using their products.

The Doc

DAPHNE
Experienced Cover User
30 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

30Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Re: CONFLICTING TECHNICAL SUPPORT DIRECTIONS - class action perhaps?

Hi Doc - I'm certainly not angry with your comments!  In the past I had no issue with myob help.  This year has been very bad and there's been no one to turn to. This forum helps me vent and hope for assistance.

We live in hope that someone does reach out and assist

Daphne Carmi

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post