Can't drag and drop files

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
KirstyS2
5 Posts
User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Can't drag and drop files

Hello,

The drag and drop function has been disabled when coding/reconciling. I have always dragged PDF files across to attach to the relevant transaction. Can you please re-enable this drag and drop function ASAP as it is extremely time consuming to download each file and then attach manually. I will have to consider another accounting program if this is not recitifed ASAP.

Thank you for your help.

1 REPLY 1
Shella_A
MYOB Moderator
1,453 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,453Posts

42Kudos

152Solutions

Re: Can't drag and drop files

Hi @KirstyS2 

Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge.

Thank you for letting us know about this. The In tray is where you can store digital copies of supplier bills and receipts. It's a handy place to store your purchase documents without them cluttering up your office. Plus, you'll always have your proof of purchase documents on hand when you need them.

When you upload a document to using in tray, you can use it to automatically pre-fill details in a new bill or spend money transaction. If you've already created the transaction, you can link (attach) the uploaded document to it.

Drag and drop function has been working properly on the in-tray section. We recommend you refresh, clear the cache and cookies of your browser or try to use a different browser when the drag and drop function is not working properly. 

Along with those details, you may have a look at this Help Article: Working with In tray documents as it has all the detailed information and steps to assist you on the process. 

Please let us know, how'd you go on this.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Shella_A

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post