Experienced User
65 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

65Posts

25Kudos

0Solutions

Cannot Attach a Document to Existing Bill

I cannot link a document to an existing bill, I just found this out after I had to delete a bill because I couldn't change the supplier. I have tried multiple documents and bills, but cannot link any document to any existing bill. It just comes up with 'Network Request Failed' every time. I regularly clear my cache, and I am using Google chrome which was recommended by a MYOB technician. 

4 REPLIES 4
Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

149Kudos

378Solutions

Re: Cannot Attach a Document to Existing Bill

Hi @37093709 

Thanks for your post. We are aware of InTray documents not linking to existing bills when the document had previously been linked. Our team is currently investigating this and I have added your account to the case, when there are any updates on this, you will receive a notification.

As a work around you can delete the bill, and then create a new bill using the InTray document by clicking the ellipsis (3 dots) button at the end of the document line and choose Create bill.

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Cruisergirl
Contributing Cover User
16 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Contributing Cover User

16Posts

82Kudos

0Solutions

join the club

Manelec
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I am also unable to link a document to an existing bill. Is there an ETA on when this will be fixed? I am needing to attach documents to finalise our tax. The work around is not appropriate as the bills have 20-30 lines entetered each and I am just trying to attach receipts. 

Experienced User
65 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

65Posts

25Kudos

0Solutions

I tried attaching a document to an existing bill, and when I refreshed the page, it was linked. Maybe something to try. I wish you success.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post