Creditor's email address and phone no report

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
dipa
Contributing User
13 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

13Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Creditor's email address and phone no report

Hi

I would like to know how can I get selected creditors's list where I am waiting orders to be completed that have passed due date. Report should show phone nos and email adddess of creditors. thnx

10 REPLIES 10
dipa
Contributing User
13 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

13Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

creditors's list

Hi

I would like to know how can I get selected creditors's list where I am waiting orders to be completed that have passed due date. Report should show phone nos and email adddess of creditors. thn

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: Creditor's email address and phone no report

Hi @dipa 

The closest report that I could find that would be a purchases-based report that would show your orders would be the Supplier purchases (detail) report - Reporting>>Reports>>Purchase reports>>Supplier purchases (detail). This would allow you to filter that report by orders using the Purchase status and by individual suppliers. You can even add the Address 1 phone No.1 to the report using the Customise button. 

The email address would not be a field that you can add. However, you could export that Supplier purchases (detail) report to Excel and then run the Contacts report before combining them both in Excel.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

dipa
Contributing User
13 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

13Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Steven for your time to reply. I am afraid to say but I don't have Purchase reports tab under my options. I serached but its not there so please guide me further. I know it shoulld be under reports tab but its not there. thnx

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @dipa 

Would you mind expanding on what MYOB product you are using? Based on the board on which you have posted, the MYOB Business board, you should have a Purchases module listed as all MYOB Business (SME product range) has that particular module listed. The only time it wouldn't be, would be if you had user access which restricted you from having access to that window.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

dipa
Contributing User
13 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

13Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Steven.

May I ask you  more thing

Hi

I am tryin to add mark up filter when its negative so fat I tried to add attched file but on right side under root there is no option of negative or positive except numbers feed. Please give me suggestion how can I add filter under budget/quote screen shows the negative mark up (cost is more than sell)? thanks 

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @dipa 

Would you mind confirming what MYOB product you are using so we can further confirm the best course of action for your product and query?

Generally speaking, MYOB Business doesn't do markups on values - the only markup value that can be automatically applied is through the Increase/Decrease functionality within the budgets management system, which is designed to quickly add the budget values in.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

dipa
Contributing User
13 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

13Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you Steven for replying. Please see attched pic showing version. 

dipa
Contributing User
13 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

13Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Steven

Aplogies to come back to you with same query. I found purchases report tab, please see attached file what options are coming on my screen, which one I need to choose? thanks 

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Hi @dipa 

Thank you for confirming what MYOB Product you are using. As you are using the MYOB EXO Business product I have moved your thread to our dedicated MYOB EXO Business Board

In terms of your query, I personally am not familiar with the MYOB EXO Business Program and thus would not be able to advise on that. However, this query is now on the appropriate board to get assistance for that product.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post