Direct Credit Payment for 2 different customers

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
KR62
Contributing User
8 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

8Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Direct Credit Payment for 2 different customers

Hi there

I have a customer who pays by direct credit for 2 different customer accounts. This month, both customers have one $200 invoice each. The customer has paid one payment of $400, but when I do the 'create invoice payment' (doing 2 separate transactions, 1 for each customer), then go to the bank transactions to match the payments, there is nothing to match, just the original $400 payment waiting to be allocated. Meanwhile both customer accounts show that the invoices have been paid. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong, or how to allocate the payment?

Thanks Smiley Happy

1 REPLY 1
Yanike_S
MYOB Moderator
2,585 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,585Posts

159Kudos

380Solutions

Re: Direct Credit Payment for 2 different customers

Hi @KR62 

Thanks for your post. If you'd like to match one bank feed transaction to multiple MYOB transactions, click Possible match found to view the possible matches. To help find matching transactions, use the ShowContact and Search fields. Select one or more transactions to match the bank feed transaction to then click Save. If you're matching to multiple transactions, the Out of balance must be $0.00.

Let me know if this solves it for you.

Kind regards,
Yanike

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post