NellT
4 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

4Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

ESSENTIALS UPDATE 2022 - BILLS COLUMN LIST DISPLAY

COLUMN WIDTH................WE RECENTLY HAD THE UPDATE INSTALL WHICH IT'S CURRENTLY MADE IT MORE TIME CONSUMING.  WHEN VIEWING THE LIST OF BILLS THE COLUMN WIDTHS OF EACH ARENT WIDE ENOUGH TO SEE THE FULL DETAILS, IE BILL NUMBERS OR EVEN THE SUPPLIER NAME ANYONE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM AND DO YOU KNOW HOW TO FIX THIS ISSUE. IT'S PAINFUL AND TIME CONSUMING TO CLICK ON EACH ONE AND OPEN TO VEIW THE SUPPIER NAME OR BILL NUMBER, HELP THANKS.

Screen Shot 2022-11-08 at 11.39.55 am.png
18 REPLIES 18
SamaraM
MYOB Moderator
1,925 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,925Posts

75Kudos

234Solutions

Re: ESSENTIALS UPDATE 2022 - BILLS COLUMN LIST DISPLAY

Hi @NellT 

Sorry to see that no one has offered assistance with your query. We have been made aware of a situation where if there are any bills with a reference number longer than 10 digits it will throw out the alignment of the other columns. We recommend limiting the bill numbers to 10 digits or less to avoid this occurring.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused by this, but As a workaround, some users have been able to hover over the area where you can see the first letter of the supplier name and it will have a small popup showing the full wording of what is displayed after the ellipses. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

zumrut25
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

This is happening to me (3 days since upgrade) in contacts, Contact name is 1-2 characters wide. Other columns are too wide and out of alignment.

Also, in create bill, I have to scroll to get to the end of the columns/fields (1/2 of $, all of job & all of tax code not showing).

If I "create bill" from the in tray (split screen now automatic), the (much-nicer) interface is great until the columns, where only description and account show without scrolling. This isn't too bad on a desktop, but is annoying on a tablet, meaning I have to close the split screen to easily fill in the details.

It's worse if I switch to the item and services layout, where it shows only item ID, description & half of account before being cutoff.

new myob contacts screenshot.JPG
new myob creat bill split.JPG
new myob creat bill split item.JPG
SamaraM
MYOB Moderator
1,925 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,925Posts

75Kudos

234Solutions

Hi @zumrut25 

Thanks for your feedback on this. We are aware of a current situation that is impacting that display when viewing the document while entering the transaction.

We do apologise for the inconvenience caused, but the workaround would be what you are already doing with switching between the 2 views.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

aish
1 Post
User
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

When is it expected this will be fixed please? It is very difficult to work with this view.

LCrowhurst
Trusted Cover User
578 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

578Posts

91Kudos

3Solutions

i am getting this too (can we please get this reverted back to showing the supplier info) Man Frustrated

Screenshot 2023-02-01 at 4.37.45 pm.png

zumrut25
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

I manage to make thid slightly better, by going into my chrome browser settings and turning off a setting that made everything bigger. It's not the page magnification, that it comes up in the address bar, but an actual setting that I didn't even remember I had turned on a long time ago because my screen is so big.  

NellT
4 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

4Posts

4Kudos

0Solutions

Thank you zumrut25 your tip has helped. Just wish MYOB were more helpful.

zumrut25
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

3Kudos

0Solutions

So glad it helped 😊

Laurie3
1 Post
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Samara

Thanks for your response re the name of supplier being unreadable when supplier invoices are more than 10 characters. The only supplier I use that has this issue is MYOB's monthly subscription invoice. Can this be fixed please? It affects the Bills page for all Suppliers, such that I can read only a small part of the supplier name.

Laurie

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post