kleen4u
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Exporting Contact Detail including addresses etc

Hi.

I am able to export contacts from reports into a PDF and then save to excel but the information is limited to Name, Customer Type, Phone and Email. How do you get additional information onto a report for contacts so that I can then export into a marketing system? ie addresses, mobile phone, first name, surname etc.

Thank you in advance.

Stephen

2 REPLIES 2
Steven_M
MYOB Moderator
44,220 Posts
MYOB Moderator
New Zealand
MYOB Moderator

44,220Posts

6,084Kudos

6,602Solutions

Re: Exporting Contact Detail including addresses etc

Hi @kleen4u 

I can see that you are using the Original MYOB Essentials platform. This particular platform does have the Contacts report that would allow the user to see certain records of your contacts such as name, contact number, and email address. Other records such as the address are not available in that report or able to be extracted - short of manually going through and copying the records.

In saying that, we are in the process of migrating our customers on that platform to the newer MYOB Essentials product range. This particular platform does allow for additional columns to be added to that report and it can be sent to Excel if required. While we are not able to provide a key time when a user will be migrated across to that platform it is something that is ongoing with migrations happening now.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

kleen4u
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Exporting Contact Detail including addresses etc

Thanks Steven. I assumed this would be the reply. It is disappointing because from a programing point of view to include additional information in the report is an easy fix. The program as a whole needs better flexibility when it comes to using our customer data for other purposes, particularly marketing. Currently external applications do not link to Essentials for CRM purposes that I can find. Thanks..Stephen 

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post