Fuel Tax Credits and PAYGI on BAS Summary Report

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
jesseMS
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Fuel Tax Credits and PAYGI on BAS Summary Report

Hi,

I'd like to suggest a space for fuel tax credits, PAYG Instalments and a space for wages from outside of MYOB on the BAS Summary Report. 

It wouldn't be too difficult to add custom lines where we could add the information we need to in the report itself. Fuel tax credits could even be calculated using the quantity column in the fuel account.

Also fixing report pack bugs (being stuck on accruals) so we could use them would be great!

3 REPLIES 3
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: Fuel Tax Credits and PAYGI on BAS Summary Report

Hi @jesseMS 

Welcome to the Community Forum. Currently, only the GST and PAYG Withholding fields in the activity statement fields (BASLink) can be linked to tax codes in your file. So when setting up the Fuel Tax Credits on BASLink that field would be entered manually. (For more information on this see our Help Article: Online activity statement FAQs)

As there is no code in your file, a report would have nowhere to pull that information from like it currently does with the GST Reports. But I can certainly pass on your comments to the relevant teams.

In regards to the "report packs bugs", I am assuming you are referencing the report showing as Accrual Mode even though the data is giving you information on a Cash Basis? We are aware it's an issue and it's being investigated by our developers, but as it is a display error, the wording Accrual Mode can be safely ignored.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

jesseMS
3 Posts
User

3Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks for that Samara,

Sorry, I wasn't clear in my initial comment. The files I'd like to see these updates for are Essentials/Business files.

There's currently no space (that I'm aware of) that we can enter PAYGI or Fuel Tax Credits in Essentials. 

We haven't had any files upgraded to Business at this stage, but I assume it hasn't yet been added there either?

Thanks

SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Hi @jesseMS 

Thanks for clarifying the version you are using. At this stage, there is no field for PAYGI or Fuel Tax Credits in either Essentials or MYOB Business. 

The team is still making improvements and adding features to both versions so I have passed on your comments to the relevant team. 

Thanks for your feedback!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post