GST Report

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Louise-Blair
2 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

GST Report

I'm completing a GST return but I can no longer view all the transactions included in the detailed report.  It is only showing totals, so I can't check whether everything is correctly coded.  Any suggestions?  I've tried customising the report etc but there is no change.  I've never had this problem previously.  Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: GST Report

Hi @Louise-Blair 

Welcome to the Community Forum. The GST Report should be giving you the detailed information as well as the totals but it may be displaying differently, due to remembering your previous filters. I recommend checking if that is the case with the following:

• Click on Reset next to the Report options to refresh any filter applied previously
  • Select Expand all just below that and see if that shows the detailed transactions
  • See if you can view the information by clicking on export > PDF 
  • Try refreshing the browser cache (Instructions can be found here: How to refresh your browser's cache)

If you still can't see the information after trying the above, would you be able to send through a screenshot what you can see on your end and the last 4 digits of your serial number for me to investigate further?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Louise-Blair
2 Posts
Cover User
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: GST Report

Thanks for your help.  It has worked for me now.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post