Intray - The files you sent couldn't be processed

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Debrae0808
Experienced User
35 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

35Posts

13Kudos

1Solutions

Intray - The files you sent couldn't be processed

I am getting this error in a reply email.   I've checked the email address is the same as in my MYOB Business file.   anyone have any clues how to solve please.

Hi there,

The following files you sent to your In tray didn’t come through:

This could be for a number of reasons. Try again but make sure you check off the following criteria:

1. Files are in PDF, TIFF, JPG or PNG format
  2. Each file is a maximum of 10MB in size
  3. Each email doesn’t exceed 10 attachments
  4. Each email doesn’t exceed a combined file size of 20MB.

If your documents still aren’t coming through, give our support team a call on 1300 555 123.

We hope that helps,

- The MYOB Team

7 REPLIES 7
Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Re: Intray - The files you sent couldn't be processed

Hi @Debrae0808 

Thanks for your post. Welcome to the MYOB Community Forum, I hope you find plenty of useful information.

If the documents in an email sent to the In Tray cannot be uploaded, a response email is issued to indicate this. The email is meant to provide an overview and will not include the names of specific documents that cannot be uploaded because the system does not look at the documents name. 

If you receive an email, the best way to determine which documents have not been uploaded is to check the In Tray to see what documents have been uploaded and then use that information to determine which documents were not sent but not uploaded. 

Then you can check on the document if they passed all the reasons provided in the email for the error. 

Let me know how you go, if you need further assistance with this, please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Debrae0808
Experienced User
35 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

35Posts

13Kudos

1Solutions

Hi Cel

none of the emails I am forwarding to the intray are there.   I wasn't getting this error message email before but now am for each and every email I forward.

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Hi @Debrae0808 

If you have already checked on the list of errors provided on the emails and you still having an issue. Kindly send us the file so we can check what could caused this error. 

Waiting for your response. 

Thanks 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Debrae0808
Experienced User
35 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

35Posts

13Kudos

1Solutions

Hi Celia

how do I send you the file?

Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Hi @Debrae0808 

Thanks for getting back to us. and provide the updates on the issue 

You can send me a screenshots of the file and sent it via Private Message. So we can investigate on the file. 

I hope to hear from you soon. 

Cheers, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Debrae0808
Experienced User
35 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

35Posts

13Kudos

1Solutions

Hi Celia

ive sent you some screenshots by private message as you requested.  You mentioned "file"  but then screenshots so let me know if there's meant to be something different.

I have a day of bookkeeping today, so would really appreiate your early help.  I'm having issues since 12/5/23 and still bank feeds not working correctly either.   Is there any other way to seek support?  such as via Team Viewer?

Debrae0808
Experienced User
35 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

35Posts

13Kudos

1Solutions

Hi Celia 

Ive had Kishora using Team Viewer to assist today.   We created a new email address for InTray.

The email returns an error each time I create a contact in Outlook to send emails with invoices attached to Intray.

Would you please report to MYOB IT.   the only way to use the intray is to copy and paste the email address each and every time.   Its not sustainable and a total nuisance.   I would appreciate knowledge of when this is resolved please.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post