Inventory

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
TanyaR1
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Inventory

Can we allocate inventoried stock to Jobs and have this reflect on stock levels without creating an invoice?  We are an electrical company that generally buys materials that go directly to the job site and can be allocated to the job directly.  But occassionally we bulk buy certain stock items which we inventory and track.   But as stock gets taken for various jobs we need to allocate these items (to track job costs) without invoicing the client as this is already costed out. Any solutions?

5 REPLIES 5
brunob
MYOB Product Manager
39 Posts
MYOB Product Manager
MYOB Product Manager

39Posts

8Kudos

3Solutions

Re: Inventory

Hi @TanyaR1 ,

Currently, inventory does not link to jobs yet, but we are currently working on sales orders, wonder if this new workflow would be beneficial to you? Would you be available for a quick chat over the phone to talk this in detail?

Warm regards,

Bruno

TanyaR1
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Absolutely!!

My office hours are 9:00 to 3:00 Tue & Wed. 

brunob
MYOB Product Manager
39 Posts
MYOB Product Manager
MYOB Product Manager

39Posts

8Kudos

3Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @TanyaR1 ,

I will contact you via email and get a call set.
Regards,
Bruno

Narelle78
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @brunob and @TanyaR1 

I just saw Tanya's enquiry.  Has there been a work around for this yet.  I have the same situation as Tanya and looking for a solution.

brunob
MYOB Product Manager
39 Posts
MYOB Product Manager
MYOB Product Manager

39Posts

8Kudos

3Solutions

Hi @Narelle78,

Unfortunately, the sales orders were exactly what Tanya was after, you can read more about it here: https://help.myob.com/wiki/display/myob/Creating+a+sales+order?searchfacet=support:help&searchterm=s...

At the moment, the only way to reduce inventory is via an invoice or inventory adjustment. 

Regards,

Bruno

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post