No Cash Flow Statement Report showing

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
ChrisSJ
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

No Cash Flow Statement Report showing

The Cash flow Statement Report that was previously available in multiple entities, and used monthly, all of a sudden not showing up a report to select.

Only 1 of 4 entities has this report available now. Why has it stopped being an option n the other 3 entities?

All entities are on the same MYOB plan.

Any ideas why this is no longer available? 

4 REPLIES 4
Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Re: No Cash Flow Statement Report showing

Hi @ChrisSJ 

The Statement of cash flow report is a report available at the MYOB Business Pro product level - see Reporting inclusions for a full list of reports available at each product level.

I can see from your contact record that you do only have access to one MYOB Business Pro (Business Name "LDR xxx xxx" The other business that you appear to have access to are all MYOB Business Lite and therefore would not have that access. I

f you do need to move to MYOB Business Pro, our Help Article: MYOB subscription, invoices and payment details would be able to assist with that one.

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

ChrisSJ
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks. I have seen that that is the current situation but it doesnt explain why we have been able to extract the cash flow movement report out of all of the companies for months/years regardless of subscription, including those on on the Lite subscription up until until November.

Steven_M
45,180 Posts
Former Staff
New Zealand
Former Staff

45,180Posts

0Kudos

6,759Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @ChrisSJ 

Looking at the situation further, it does look like it was due to a change of subscription. We transition customers across from the MYOB Essentials Accounting pricing to MYOB Business subscription, which will be going forward. So in your case, you were on the MYOB Essentials Starter plan (which would have given you the access) and as we have completed those transitions you have been moved across to MYOB Business Lite (which wouldn't have that access).

Kind regards,
Steven

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| My Account

ChrisSJ
4 Posts
User

4Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

That would explain it. Thanks Steven.