Purchase Orders

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Mark_Carton
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Purchase Orders

There appears to be a recent change with the Items section under Purchasing.

Previously, Item ID was used as the item number when creating purchase orders, and showed on the PDF of the purchase order.

Now this Item ID does not show on the PDF, you have to have that number added into a section at the bottom of the Item Form, called Supplier Item ID. I think this is a new box that has been recently added.

When the Item ID is copied into the Supplier Item ID box, it then shows on the PDF of the purchase order.

Not sure if this is a bug, or intended to be the case.

MYOB Item ID.PNG

1 REPLY 1
Tracey_H
12,172 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

12,172Posts

0Kudos

1,836Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Purchase Orders

Hi @Mark_Carton 

Thanks for your post. The Supplier Item ID field is a new field recently added to the Buying section for Items. The Item ID field is your ID number for a particular item and the Supplier Item ID is the supplier's ID number for the same item. For example, you have an item set up for 1L spring water with the Item ID 123, the supplier's item number is 1LSW. You would enter 1LSW into the Supplier Item ID.

The Supplier Item ID field can be searched when creating new bills and purchase orders. Additionally, the Supplier Item ID number will show in the Item ID column when the bill or purchase order is printed, emailed or viewed in pdf.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Tracey
Previously @bungy15

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post