Purchases / Bills "Something Went Wrong" error message

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
MarilynMcP
5 Posts
User

5Posts

5Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Purchases / Bills "Something Went Wrong" error message

Hello. I haven't been able to use this item on the menu for sometime. It did initially work after the upgrade but stopped about a month ago. I get around it but running a report but it is annoying. Please help me to fix it. The menu should work every time. The error message screenshot is attached.

I see that someone else had the same issue and was advised to go to Accounting / Manage Linked Accounts / Purchases and check that the correct liability account is listed. I have done this. Screenshot attached. It did not solve the issue. I tried linking to another account, saving, then changing back. Problem not fixed.

The next part of the previous advice was to access code and send it in. I don't understand the instructions that person was given so can't do anymore at this stage. Please advise.

1 REPLY 1
Sean_DC
MYOB Moderator
702 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

702Posts

44Kudos

48Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Purchases / Bills "Something Went Wrong" error message

Hi @MarilynMcP 

Thank you for your post. I understand that you've already tried to check your linked accounts. In this case, kindly attach here an error log from Chrome (preferred website). 

Please feel free to post again. I'm happy to assist further.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Cheers,
Sean
Also known @Sean_DC

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post