Re-order pages in Report Pack

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
BrendanMP
Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

11Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re-order pages in Report Pack

I have a report pack template that includes multiple reports, but I also want to upload a file to include in the report pack.

My issue is that I want my uploaded file to show before the other reports in the template and I haven't found a way to re-order the pages.

To get the pages in the order i want i have to delete all the pages already in the report pack, and upload the files & add the reports in the specific order i want them to show.

Is there a way to re-order pages once you create the report pack and upload additional files, or can this function be developed please?

MYOB Report Pack Re-ordering Request.png
4 REPLIES 4
Isaiah_C
MYOB Moderator
1,514 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,514Posts

63Kudos

120Solutions

Re: Re-order pages in Report Pack

Hi @BrendanMP 

Thank you for the post and It's a pleasure to assist you with this. To re-order the files on the report pack you just need to hover the mouse on the 6 dots on the left side. Then drag it in the order that you want. Let me know how it goes.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind regards,

Sai

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

BrendanMP
Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

11Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Isaiah_C 

I see the 6 dots in the Template screen and can re-order the template, however once you generate a 'report pack' from the template and upload another file I am unable to find how to reorder in the report pack.

The trouble is that i'd like the uploaded file to display before some of the reports listed in the template.

I hope that makes sense.

Thanks

Brendan.

Isaiah_C
MYOB Moderator
1,514 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,514Posts

63Kudos

120Solutions

Hi @BrendanMP 

Thank you for the information. I've sent you a private message, please check your inbox to further assist you with this.

Kind regards,

Sai

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

BrendanMP
Experienced User
11 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

11Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi @Isaiah_C 

Thanks for your reply but i can't find the private message page to read your message.

Also, when i try to private message you, i only see a page with the heading of 'Private Message' but no content.

I assume private messages need to be enabled before i can see them.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post