Report for when invoice are due

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Mckinlay
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Report for when invoice are due

Hello, 

I am wanting a report that shows what invoices are due by or on a certain date. The unpaid bills feature doesn't appear to be able to exclude what is not yet due. Eg. If I have bills due before the end of the month I want to be able to print a report that shows what is due each week. Unpaid bills shows everything that is yet ot be paid...

thanks, 

5 REPLIES 5
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Re: Report for when invoice are due

Hi @Mckinlay

Thanks for your post. Unfortunately the unpaid bills report doesn't have that option, however you could try running the Supplier purchases report which allows you to select a date range and filter by open bills, this will give you a list of the open bills along with the due date. More information on the type of purchase reports we have available currently in MYOB Business is available on this help article Purchases reports

Do let me know if you have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Mckinlay
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Thanks Melisssa. 

You mentioned this will give me a list of the open bills along with the due date. But I do not appear to have the due date in my report? Can you assit in more detail please? 

many thanks. 
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @Mckinlay

Sorry for the delay in my response. When you've opened the report please select the customise button, this will give you a drop down list (select columns to display) of columns that can be be added to the report. Once selected please click apply and refresh the report. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Mckinlay
Contributing User
6 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

6Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I just dont know what I am doing wrong!! Please see the attached screen shot where is says that the due date is part of the report but if i for example selected report date from 1/5/22 to 9/5/22 it stil shows invoices that are not due until the 30/5/22.

it's driving me mad!

Thanks Melisa. 

Screen Shot 2022-05-03 at 12.26.38 pm.png
Melisa_D
10,735 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

10,735Posts

0Kudos

1,186Solutions

Hi @Mckinlay

The report will show all bills between that date range, the due dates can still fall out of that date range. The date range entered only reflects on showing the bills in that period. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Did my answer help?

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post