Partner Zone

Sending an Invitation to an advisor that has had a previous invitation cancelled by mistake (wrong email address)

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
KH110
4 Posts
User
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Sending an Invitation to an advisor that has had a previous invitation cancelled by mistake (wrong email address)

I sent an invitation to an advisor to a client file that they need access to. I thought the email address was incorrect so I cancelled the invitation. Now I cannot send an email to the correct email address and cannot figure out how to resend the invitation. 

I am getting the message 'There is already a user with this email. Enter a different email.

The status on this user is invitation cancelled however I cannot invite the correct person in?

Thanks 

Karla

1 REPLY 1
Melisa_D
MYOB Moderator
10,397 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

10,397Posts

721Kudos

1,156Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Sending an Invitation to an advisor that has had a previous invitation cancelled by mistake (wrong email address)

Hi @KH110

Thanks for your post. I'm happy to take a look into this for you, can you please send me a private message with the following information:

• Serial number 
  • Your full name and email address 
  • Advisors email address

Update: Invitation was resent to advisor

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search