Spend Money remittance advices sending to outlook but there's no attachment on the email

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Caitlin_G
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Spend Money remittance advices sending to outlook but there's no attachment on the email

Issue only happens for Spend Money Transactions: When we go Banking>Print/Email remittance advices>To be emailed then select the customer we want to email. Click on the button at the bottom, "Send Email". The go into our outlook program "Outbox" and look at the email remittance prior to sending there is no attached to the email. I have tried it on multiple computers all with the same issue.

I did the same process but on a transaction entered as a Enter Purchase/Pay Bill and it works perfect.

There seems to be a glitch with Spend Money send email remittance advices. I've been putting up with this issue for a few weeks now, any advice on how to fix it? 

Thanks  

1 REPLY 1
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Re: Spend Money remittance advices sending to outlook but there's no attachment on the email

HI @Caitlin_G 

If your file is online, can you try using "Send emails using AccountRight" under Setup>>Preferences>>Emailing and let us know if the emails are still not sending. This would help us figure out if the issue is with the transaction or with Outlook. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post