Unable to link a source document with invoice created in AroFlo

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
kim432
Experienced Cover User
11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Unable to link a source document with invoice created in AroFlo

I have recently implemented AroFlo and have integrated my purchase orders and supplier invoices created in AroFlo to be pushed through to MYOB. This is working very well, however AroFlo does not push the associated pdf of the invoice across. I have tried every upload option in MYOB to link it to the MYOB bill as a source document but am always getting a Network request failed error. Obviously I am not going to delete the invoice in MYOB and re-enter it just so the pdf can be attached as this completely counter-productive to a system that I have put in to speed things up. Is there anyone who knows why this isn't working? Thank you Smiley Happy

4 REPLIES 4
ChrisMYOB
1,545 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,545Posts

0Kudos

173Solutions

Re: Unable to link a source document with invoice created in AroFlo

Hello @kim432 

Thank you for your post. 

From the sound of this, it is AroFlo that is not bringing over the pdf attachment as well. As this is a third-party software we can't speak for how it interacts with the MYOB software and advise that you speak to the support for the third party. In this case, being AroFlo.

When it comes to linking the bill and you are getting the "Network request failed" error message what you can do is delete the bill, and then create a new bill using the InTray document by clicking the ellipsis (3 dots) button at the end of the document line and choose to Create bill.

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Tropicool
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi,

Did you solve this?

I have the same problem

Tropicool
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

@kim432 

Hi Kim, did you find a solution? 

Im keen to figure this out too

kim432
Experienced Cover User
11 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

11Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

AroFlo still doesn't push the pdf across, but MYOB is now accepting a pdf attachment created in AroFlo if I attach manually in MYOB, which it wasn't before.

I keep a folder on my desktop that has the pdf copy of an invoice, and after you sync AroFlo to MYOB, in MYOB go to purchases/bills/ and find the bill you just pushed across, then drag the pdf from the folder to upload.

It's a bit of extra work but I like a copy to be in both AroFlo and MYOB.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post