Website page column widths

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Enough
Experienced User
24 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

24Posts

7Kudos

0Solutions

Website page column widths

Why are the columns in the Purchases / Sales website pages not adjustable?  

There is a unnecessary and wasted wide space for the date and a skinny column for the Supplier name that shows only 5 characters.  The dates will always be the same width but Supplier names vary considerably.

How many business names have 5 characters or less? It's time wasting having to search for each Supplier name individually.

5 REPLIES 5
Komal_S
MYOB Moderator
8,280 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

8,280Posts

741Kudos

1,164Solutions

Re: Website page column widths

Hi @Enough 

Thank you for your feedback on this. Whereas this is not currently adjustable, it might be a possibility in the future updates. Please feel free to post if you have further questions or suggestions. 

Kind regards,
Komal

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

LCrowhurst
Trusted Cover User
624 Posts
Trusted Cover User
Australia
Trusted Cover User

624Posts

43Kudos

3Solutions

@Komal_S wrote:

Hi @Enough 

Thank you for your feedback on this. Whereas this is not currently adjustable, it might be a possibility in the future updates. Please feel free to post if you have further questions or suggestions. 

this is oviciously a new update (why you would remove this feature is beyond me)....please return it asap...thanks 

_-_-_-_-_
Experienced Cover User
41 Posts
Experienced Cover User
Australia
Experienced Cover User

41Posts

21Kudos

0Solutions

This is getting worse though, I used to be able to see at least 10 characters for the suppliers, now I can only see Optus. Everyone else has the first 4 or 5 character then ...

It is basically unusable at this point.

CharlieMYOB
Contributing User
7 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

7Posts

2Kudos

0Solutions

Come on MYOB fix this issue, you have massive columns for those that dont need it, but can only see the first five digits of the Suppliers name. 

MehmetOCG
Contributing Cover User
18 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

18Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

We just got upgraded to the new Essentials and this is very annoying. We cannot read the Supplier column which makes it impossible to see the expense.

These columns need to be adjusted asap. As a minimum the Supplier Column needs to be increased and the date shortened.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post