anyway to delete multiable items at once?

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
dale_heiler
Contributing User
5 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

5Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

anyway to delete multiable items at once?

hi everyone, 

i reached out to MYOB directly and it apprears that their support staff cannot read emails and give correct answers so here we are...

i needed to import a stock file with 470 items in it, so i paid the extra money required to allow importing of files into the items.

I did a test and a single item worked perfectly and got the completed import email so went ahead and did the big import, which then failed and i didnt recieve the completed email and left me with 470 incomplete items, 

i need to delete these items and attempt to reupload them again (maybe ill split it into 50 at a time or so)

is there a way to bulk delete items? none of them have been used in invoices due to being incomplete etc 

thanks for the help

Dale

1 REPLY 1
Carolinadg
MYOB Staff
38 Posts
MYOB Staff
MYOB Staff

38Posts

2Kudos

4Solutions

Re: anyway to delete multiable items at once?

Hey @dale_heiler , 

Just to clarify, so the items did import but they imported with incomplete information?

Rather than deleteing, you can try and import them again but select the option to update the existing data[ it says, if duplicate records are found], this way,  you don't need to delete anything but rather, it'll update the items with the data that didn't come across. 

Did you get an email with the error log file at all to see what exactly fail? 

Regards, 

Carolina

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post