Partner Zone

close of business

2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

close of business

We'll be closing our business next month.

What options are available to export our invoices & other attachments in order to satisfy ATO record keeping requirements? All the information I have been given so far suggests downloading individual invoices, which seems to be an extremely time consuming and clunky exercise given the data will cover a 5 year period.

Can anyone shed any light on what the correct procedure would be?

2 REPLIES 2
Melisa_D
MYOB Moderator
9,917 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

9,917Posts

694Kudos

1,121Solutions

Re: close of business

Hi @792771

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community Forum ! The system doesn't offer an extract all function to extract or export all records from the MYOB Essentials. You would be looking at running through your reports and other functions to obtain copies of that information. We do recommend that a user retains all data that they wish to keep. 

This Help Article Importing and Exporting also has information on what can be exported. 

Cheers,
Melisa

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: close of business

No, your response has not been helpful, nor has the help desk.

MYOB encourages users to upload information in order to save time and paper but does not appear to offer any long term solutions for data storage after a business has ceased to operate.

I did enquire on moving my account from Essentials to Accountright - but MYOB does not offer a migration service for this - astounding!

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post