complaint

nattarees
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

complaint

Hi who do i contact to complain about a refund not being processed. I was double charged for a subscription in feb. I have called 5 times with a case number and the issue is still not resolved and no one can give me a date when this will be refunded. 

2 REPLIES 2
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
1,167 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,167Posts

34Kudos

131Solutions

Re: complaint

Hi @nattarees 

Thank you for your post. First of all, I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

We appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter and we're sorry to hear you had that experience. If you can provide me the following information, I am happy to take a look into this for you. Can you please send me a Private message with those details.

• Serial number or case number
  • Business Name
  • Your full name and email address

If you would like to provide feedback you are welcome to do so via the Feedback and Complaints channel on the Contact Us page on our website.

* case updated -billing team will send email 

Cheers,

Princess

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
1,167 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,167Posts

34Kudos

131Solutions

Re: complaint

Hi @nattarees 

I would like to follow up with the refund processing issue if this has been resolved. If not, I am happy to assist you if you could provide  me the needed information, so that I can take a look into your account.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post