creating a contact

grima68
1 Post
User

1Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

creating a contact

Since the new update i cannot enter company details if the comany name is to long.

It tells me the it has exceed the limit.

I have been in touch with MYOB, they state with the new update I need to abbreviate the company name as with the update it is designed to put little information for the software to run faster.

This is rediculous and not professional at all.

To send customer and invoice with an abbreviate name that they dont approve of as its not the full company name that they use.. hence wont pay invoice due to the company name been abbreviate..

3 REPLIES 3
ChrisMYOB
MYOB Moderator
1,152 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,152Posts

77Kudos

132Solutions

Re: creating a contact

Hello @grima68 

Welcome to the Community Forum.

The character limit is set, if you would like to see that increase in a later release. I would highly recommend raising or up-voting a suggestion over on the Essentials Ideas exchange. Hopefully, we can see this increase in a future update.

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Maggie24
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

I am getting too many characters message in email address file when creating a new contact. It is ridiculous to suggest to reduce the number of characters. This limit should be removed from the email address when the whole MYOB is based on online contact.

ChrisMYOB
MYOB Moderator
1,152 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,152Posts

77Kudos

132Solutions

Hello @Maggie24 

Can you please tell me how many characters long is the email you are entering in as well please attach a screenshot of the error message. Please make sure when attaching the screenshot that you cover up any sensitive information.

Kind regards,
Chris

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post