employee names blank in bank reconciliation

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
jmc03
Experienced User
14 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

14Posts

14Kudos

0Solutions

employee names blank in bank reconciliation

Hi,

The bank reconciliation is no longer showing any description for employees' wages.  Essentials used to show the payment date and employee name in the bank reconciliation.  When the company file was upgraded to Business, it initially showed the same, then changed to the employees' addresses, and when I have just gone to reconcile the bank account now, there is nothing showing.  How do I get it to display the employees' names?

Also, I don't reconcile the bank accounts on a regular basis.  However it seems that to view past reconciliations, you need to know what date they were done on when doing the banking reconciliation report.  Is there a way to just list all historical reconciliations for each bank account?

Thanks.

6 REPLIES 6
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Re: employee names blank in bank reconciliation

Hi @jmc03 

Thank you for your post. I've checked the report you mentioned and it should be showing the employee names. I suggest as a first troubleshooting step to clear your browser cache.

If after doing that it is still showing incorrectly, could you please respond with the last 4 digits of your Serial Number and a screenshot of the report (redacting any sensitive information) then attach them in your reply and I can investigate further?

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

jmc03
Experienced User
14 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

14Posts

14Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Samara,

This report is now showing the employee addresses again.  The preference is that it show their names.

Serial Number ends in 1057.  If you log in and look at the report in the screenshot, and scroll down, you will see the employee addresses.

Regards,

Jodie

Screenshot 2022-08-15 095412.png
SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

@jmc03 

Hi Jodie

Thanks for sending that through. I have passed that on and your issue is now being investigated by our team.  

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Enough
Experienced User
24 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

24Posts

9Kudos

0Solutions

Was there a solution to this issue?  My bank reconciliation is showing the employee addresses in the description column.  Very annoying.

jmc03
Experienced User
14 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

14Posts

14Kudos

0Solutions

Hi,

No solution.  I have not heard any further from MYOB.

Regards,

Jodie

SamaraM
1,925 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

1,925Posts

0Kudos

236Solutions

Hi @Enough and @jmc03 

As previously advised I have passed on your feedback and raised this issue with the Developer Team, however, I'm not able to advise on when this will be implemented in the software.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post