Experienced Partner
32 Posts
Experienced Partner
Experienced Partner

32Posts

12Kudos

1Solutions

pdftron water mark

why do i now see a water mark to an external service privider within my accountright web view when I just want to look at my pdf invoices it now loads `https://www.pdftron.com/`. it looks like you use this third party API to load my invoice views - so does my invoice data also get shared with them?

Between this and the now `click here to apply for a loan` from within accountright i think it might be time to start looking for another provider as I currently do not think the subscription price really reflects the services rendered by MYOB any longer.

if the service was free fair enough the end user is the product, but it seems you're double dipping by charging us and also selling our data to third parties.

2 REPLIES 2
SamaraM
MYOB Moderator
1,449 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

1,449Posts

56Kudos

180Solutions

Re: pdftron water mark

Hi @ccall48 

Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. When AccountRight downloads invoices for you as a PDF file, it is simply saving it in that particular format.

When you are opening the PDF you are viewing it through a PDF reader. It seems that your computer is defaulting to using pdftron.com. If you do not wish to view it through that website, then you could download another PDF reader (for example Adobe) to open your PDF file. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
Samara

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

ccall48
Experienced Partner
32 Posts
Experienced Partner
Experienced Partner

32Posts

12Kudos

1Solutions

Re: pdftron water mark

Thanks for replying. But no this was the embed view of the invoices, which went away a few days after i posted this thread.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post