Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

5,976Posts

0Kudos

477Solutions

COMM-FORUM-BNR-FINAL-72-01.png

It's that time of the year again! Time to use your MYOB expert superpowers to rescue those weathering the EOFY storm. Even better, you can win $$$ doing it!

EOFY is a great time to come to the MYOB Forum to interact and exchange notes, tips, knowledge, checklists and more with our community of MYOB Partners, users and staff members.

And just like last year, we want to reward you for your help and contributions during this busy period. So jump in, earn points, and you could win!

It all starts today! You can earn points each time you participate on the forum, right up until 31 July.

Here’s what you'll earn:

Get the most points during the competition period, and you’ll win a $400 gift card! Come second, and you’ll get a $150 gift card. There are other prizes too, including some for new forum members and our generous neighbours from across the Tasman.

Find out more in our Terms and Conditions. And don’t forget to check back here for point leader updates. 

We’ll be announcing the winners of our 2017 Superhero competition on 1 August 2017.

Regards,

Suja Pillai
Social Support and Community Manager
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd

4 Comments
Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff

Hi everyone,

We've had a SUPER start to the 2017 Forum Superhero competition!

With just one more sleep to 30th June, the forum is buzzing with clients and partners seeking help to have a happy end to their financial year! So it is wonderful to see that our forum superheros rising to the occasion!

Superhero Points Leaderboard at the end of Week 1 of the competition:

1. @ronatbas                  260
  2. @gavin12345              204
  3. @CloudMindAcc    192
  4. @AlanT                        150
  5. @Geoff_                       64
  6. @jenniek                       59

Thank you very much to each of our top superheros for taking the time to help our community during this busy period. Thank you also to @Mike_James, @GDay53, @Kym_Yeoward and @Leanne_Berry for their contributions and being among the top 10 in the points tally.

Here's a sample of some of the Accepted Solutions provided by our superheros!

@ronatbas

- Bank Overdraft

- Forgot to tick SGC superannuation for Employee

@gavin12345

- Start a New Financial Year

- Change Working holiday makers tax category

@CloudMindAcc

- Bank Rec after FY Rollover

@AlanT

- How can I print a report detailing withdrawal splits

@Geoff_

- Double payroll entry

@jenniek

Final pay in MYOB payroll upon business sale

Look forward to sharing more such helpful solutions from existing and new superheros in the coming weeks!

Happy EOFY!

Regards,
Suja Pillai

MYOB Australia Pty Ltd

Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff

Happy New Financial Year everyone!

We've had a SUPER busy start to the 2017 - 2018 financial year. With the amazing help provided by our forum superheros and the additional help from the MYOB Support team, we've managed to halve the average minutes to first response on the forum, comapred to same time last year!

Here are the Superhero Points Leaderboard at the end of  Week 2 of the competition:

1. @gavin12345                433
  2. @CloudMindAcc     318
  3. @ronatbas                     223  
  4. @GDay53                        191 
  5. @NikkiParsons              135 
  6. @JenPerram                    85

Contratulations to everyine on the points leaderboard! Thank you very much for your support during this busy period. Congrats and thank you also to @Mike_James@AlanT@jenniek and @Mandy-15-nfp for being in the top 10 for Week 2 points tally.

A special thank you to Renae (@CloudMindAcc) for kick starting the new year with 23 posts on Saturday!!

#LoveYourWork

#SimplifySuccess

Regards,
Suja Pillai

MYOB Australia Pty Ltd

Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff

Hi everyone,

Here are the Superhero Leaderboard Points for the period - 07 Jul 2017 to 16 Jul  2017:

1. @ronatbas             510
  2. @gavin12345        376
  3. @NikkiParsons     371
  4. @Mike_James     100
  5. @jenniek                 83
  6. @GDay53                77 

We are now past the busiest part of the busiest time of the year! Thank you to each and everyone of our community members who have spent time helping our members in need. Special thank you to those leading on the leader board and @CloudMindAcc@Kym_Yeoward@AlanT and @Geoff_ for being in the top ten.

With just two more weeks before the end of the competition, I look forward to seeing which of our expert contributors ends up winning the grand prize of $400.00. Also look forward to announcing and awarding the prizes for the below categories:

(a) most engaged NZ (as per location provided during registration) member;

(b) most helpful Post;

(c) best Post by a new member;

(d) post with most kudos; and

(e) new member with most kudos.

Thank you!

#LoveYourWork

#SimplifySuccess

Regards,
Suja Pillai

MYOB Australia Pty Ltd

Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff

Hi everyone,

The 2017 Forum Superhero competition has come to an end!

I'd like to thank each and every one of you who participated during the busiest time of year (for most).

I'm currently overseas on leave and am having some trouble accessing the reports needed for points calculations. So I'm afraid I'll only be able to announce the winners when I return, to Melbourne, mid next week.

My sincere apologies for the delay. No doubt our more active participants would be Keen to know the results.

Thank you once again.

#GoBoldly

#SimplifySuccess

Regards,
Suja Pillai

MYOB Australia Pty Ltd