Suja_P
5,976 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

5,976Posts

0Kudos

477Solutions

Hi everyone, 

We're very excited to announce that we're making some changes to the registration and sign in process on our community forum. These changes are a result of the implementation of Single Sign-On. 

What is Single Sign-On (SSO)?

Single sign-on is a process that allows you to access multiple related systems using a single ID. 

What does it mean for our forum members?
Once implemented, you'll notice a change in the Sign-in and Registration screens. And will be able to move between most of our online products and resources like AccountRight Live, Essentials, my.MYOB and the Community Forum without having to log in separately to each. 

When will this change take place?
These changes will be made overnight. The implementation will start at 2am tomorrow, the 14th of March 2019 and last for about 3 hours. During this time our community will be in read-only mode. 

We're only changing the login process. There will be no changes to your user account.

Note: In instances where an email address has duplicate user accounts linked to it, only one of the accounts will be migrating across. 

Should you notice anything unexpected, please let me know by posting a reply here or via a Private Message (using the Send Message option from the panel when hovering over my user name above). 

Regards,
Suja Pillai
Social Support and Community Manager
MYOB Australia Pty Ltd