JasonHill
5,899 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

5,899Posts

0Kudos

165Solutions

Hi all,

Let me start this week’s update with a very warm welcome to our new members of the Community. We’ve had 275 newcomers join the forum in the past seven days and are closing in on the milestone of 60,000 members.

I also wanted to recognise @Geoff_ who has earned the new rank of Ultimate Partner. Many thanks for your huge contribution to the community, Geoff. You have helped many thousands of MYOB users by generously sharing your knowledge and experience. Congratulations also to @CloudMindAcc who has moved to Valued Partner status.

It’s certainly been another busy week on the Community Forum. Over 600 posts were made, including 225 from MYOB staff.

Our top contributors this week were @The_Doc, @TonyLane, @ronatbas, @CloudMindAcc and @Julie_A_C.  Well done also to @Geoff_, @jenniek, @Mike_James and @ronatbas who had multiple posts marked as Accepted Solutions.

A huge thanks to all those community members who continue to share their knowledge, wisdom and expertise on the forum.

I hope all our New Zealand clients are coping with the busy end of financial year period. Please remember that we have a comprehensive End of Financial Year website that has a lot of resources to help make this hectic period easier. Information available includes Support Notes and training videos about end of financial year processes, as well as how to ensure your software is compliant.

Also, a reminder that AccountRight 2014.1 is now available. You can find out more about the update on The AccountRight Blog.

Love your work,

Jason Hill

Community Manager