JasonHill
5,899 Posts
Former Staff
Former Staff

5,899Posts

0Kudos

165Solutions

Hi all,

I’m always impressed by the passion of MYOB Partners and commitment to their clients. Renae Petersen is no exception – she is extremely passionate about helping others to grow their businesses. She is also extremely generous in sharing her experience with others here on the Community Forum.

I hope you all get the chance to get to know @CloudMindAcc a little better by reading the latest instalment in our Getting to Know series on our leading contributors to the Community Forum. Make sure you say hello to Renae and let me know other forum users you would like to see featured.

The new Australian Government delivered their first budget this week and the MYOB team was quick to produce resources on how the changes will affect your businesses.

We created a graphic that shows the top five budget announcements that will impact your business, and also a comprehensive 2014 Budget and Business whitepaper to download. MYOB CEO Tim Reed also penned a blog piece on what the 2014 Budget means for small businesses.

We also have a series of tax time videos, with host David Koch chatting to experts like the ATO’s Jennifer Moltisanti, bookkeeper Debra Anderson, accountant Rob Ward and small business leader Peter Strong.

We often get contacted by clients at this time of year who are nervous about compliance. There’s no need to worry - we will deliver compliance updates for our software well before the end of June. We suggest you bookmark http://myob.com.au/eofy - our one-stop shop for everything you need to know this tax time about how to complete all your end of financial year tasks and ensure your business remains compliant.

It’s been another extremely busy week on the Community Forum. Over 730 posts have been made, including over 250 from MYOB staff. We also welcomed over 300 new members. Great to have you all join us!

Our top contributors this week were @Siddhi, @ronatbas, @Julie_A_C, @TonyLane and @Nic-acc-addons.     Many thanks for all your hard work assisting other community members.

Thank you to all those community members who have recently shared their expertise on the Community Forum. Please let me know if you ever need any assistance in getting the most from the forum.

Love your work,

Jason Hill

Community Manager